Thursday, August 30



Friendship isn't always easily described.Unfortunately, the English language isn't quite as innovative, though it has vast opportunities to differentiate meaning.
Certainly, Love is one of those opportunities. And so, too, is Friendship.
Instead of different words, however, we're stuck with simple adjectives.
Close friend. Best friend. Childhood friend. Intimate friend. Trusted friend. Beloved friend. But whether you use adjectives or different words, few could deny the nearly infinite meaning in such a simple word.

A succulent tasty morsel. A treasure worth its find.

I know sometimes things cant be the way u want it to be.
sheez~

Sometimes if its meant to be it'll be.
Happiness and sadness.
No doubts about it.

There's always setbacks and peaks in life.
Always looking forward.

Mugging
really sux.
My boyf mugs like mad! lols.
He goes a lil looney in da middle of studying~ haa!
Anyway, cant wait for holidays!

Sometimes when i say ''oh im fine''
I want someone to look me in the eyes and say
''tell me the truth'' haa!

Back to mugging.
I LOVE MY BOYF <3
Im Happy (: