Monday, August 13

Sometimes when you want to do something to surprise
someone it can be chaotic.
Tend to get tense when u spill out the beans or tense
that the other party may misunderstand.
Im gonna be berserk in no time i guess.
Im just not good in this type of things!
I wanna accomplish it good but its like i'll make the person mad instead.
What should i do?
Think i shall not do anything already.
Seriously bitch diarrhea! Im gonna break down.
DOUBTS DOUBTS DOUBTS!. bitch that too.

Finally, got sometime to rest.
I wanted to have a nap but my hallucination kept me from sleeping.
Anyway, pat n pearl did a great tag team today by telling me that there was this station called ''tunehneh''. How ridiculous.
But I actually believed and i so wanna get them.
How could i actually believe them. MY GOODNESS! sheesh~

Perhaps perhaps perhaps.
Wonder why sometimes its up and away.
Im just like the flames. .
I hate the feeling.
Mr happy where are you?
Sometimes being too inquisitive.

i'll never do something to hurt you. what i need is ur trust. dats all.