Tuesday, November 27

Head over heels

Last few days was great fun hanging out. Yesterday indulged myself into some girly talks with kristine and vivian. Those cheekas and all really made me feel like a girl! haa! I agree strongly about our conversations. Anyway, we could never judge a book by its cover yadayada. The person may actually be skimmingly enough to swollow u up in no time.

Do people really appreciate you or is it not being reciprocated like the way it should be? When certain things falls you tend to lose faith and hope in it. Afterall, we had to overcome doldrums of life and dechipher good from bad and lead a happy yet meaningful life.

More like forlorn i've got like a million stuffs that i could blab about. You think back about the moments we used to have and the fun times lingers. Will we ever have such fun again? I realise i couldnt really understand nor fathom many things that may actually pull me back. Each of our lives had changed and maybe for now we dont really understand each other. If u have the heart to meet u will despite it being far or what so ever isnt it? Sometimes from this view u can jus apprehend how important is it?

Delirium of the heart and ecstacy of love. I cant apprehend it when u're giving the best of the best and yet u didnt get what u hope it'll be. Maybe its just me and myself which lead to this complexity. How marlicious could it be? I know i cant make things as the way i want it to be. Gradually. i know its gonna work out. I have faith~

Hell yes im feeling kinda ill. My throat dosent seem to feel good. Theres this acute pain should i say? It totally sucks. I hate it.

i love you baby.