Sunday, November 11

Thoughts

Oh gosh its 11 november already. In another 2 months time im gonna turn 19~ I cant believe it. Oh wells, im alone now at love's place and building castles in the air. Love went overseas. I never felt this attached in my entire life. Never thought it'll be in a emotional state.

Oh well, even though things gets rocky at times when u feel like giving up. But somehow it'll come driving fast as wheels can turn fast as wheels can turn. From that very moment u know u dont try to fight the rising sea. Reaching out for the other side and will make it with you.

Schools over for now. i've completed my business diploma. All those mugging and burning midnight oil are all worth while as i didnt fail any modules yet (: I have nothing else better to do so will be joining epp to oriental from mon- fri or mon -thurs. At least there is something to occupy my time.

Anyway, im missing u. How pathetic and its for 4 days only.

I'll hear the tunes. . .
and I will pour into that one note all the love I feel for you.