Tuesday, December 4

Over the rainbow

Im up and away! haha. Anyway theres some hilarious pics. Will be up next time.

2rd December went to meet wen and ren together with BBC. Headed to cathay and cathched tattoist. Well, perspectively it was not that amazing but average. Kinda scary though. I realised that I've been catching lotsa movies lately.

3rd December I woke up kinda early so i headed down to tan for a while. The rest were still sleeping so soundly! The sun today was scorching hot. I could like just fry an egg on the floor. haa! Okay thats exaggerating~ I only tan like 2 hours plus and im like having sun burn already. After that love, sera, sherlyna and myself headed to peni. The girls wanted to get band tees there. Purchase the stuffs and headed to marina.

It was a real hindrance while going back home. We like waited for the cab sooooo long. Hours a=had passed but still no cab. But we continued hailing. In the end we headed to Mcdonalds. EAT again! haa! Then set off to hail for cab again. In the end still no cab so we called and finally we all can go home. While waiting for cab we all go gaga and began to go a lil looney, lols!

Sera could be a great chef soon! Always have the mood to cook. But luckily this time round is different. I learnt how to play happy birthday song on the guitar! yeahs. Im so happy. All thanks to sera and sherlyna! lols. They are really great girls and i love them (:

I've got lotsa things to do for the next few days. ARGHS!
But its gonna be all worth while though.
Im loving u as always. kisses!