Friday, February 1

What a beginning. . .

I have lotsa PEEKtures yet to be uploaded. All the pics are now with pearl and yong. I hope they could send it to me asap! Its been a good start. Celebration with xgeppy, bbc and the rest was a blast. I've been adapting to my job. It has become a routine to me. Dreading to wake up and i totally hate to wake up early in the morning. It totally pissed me. Sigh. . .

Im gonna thanks my BOYfriend alot for all this while, he has been a great partner, friend, listener,brother(lols), caretaker and my teddy bear! I love ur birthday gift(: I didnt expect that u would actually bake me a cake nor surprise me by cooking dinner that night. Im really sorry i ruin ur surprises. I didnt get to taste it but i think it would still be yummy because ur heart is in it! gee. Haa! Im feeling so bad. Who ask u so gongong! Oh yahs not forgetting NYDC<3 Thanks alot honey and i love you deepdeep! Ps, sebastian poh<3

Next im gonna thanks XGEPPY! They have been my bestest girl pals ever. I wont forget those secrets, gossips and love we share. Mahjong with u girls rocks and im looking forward to it. Sleep over. . . slumber parties. . . PJ!!! Oh gosh amazing isnt it. All of us has grown up and we are seeing each other grow. From a seed to a flower, although i didnt get to see u all in the beginning but at least i got to see u all in the end. This will be forever! (: Thanks for the surprises and gifts!
Ps, xueqi ,emmerline ,patricia, pearly, yiyong<3

Next is bbc,wen and ren! I knew most of them when i was in sec 3 i guess. Haa! Thanks for the lil celebration and the chivas! Alcohol really sucks at times. Poor darl i should say when it comes to alcohol. Im gonna thanks vivian for the dior lipgloss i love it! Thanks for the accessories wanxian and zhixian(: simple yet beautiful. I love u all. Ps, xinwen, karen, vivian,wanxuan, baozhong, nana, vincent, ivan, zhixian.

Not forgetting those random people who wished me and hasnt forgotten me after so long! Thank you MINMIN! ALEX! WAIHSIEN! JENN! CHERYL! LYNN! TECKYING! YUANJIE! CASSY! BB! JUNKAI! GINA! JO! ADMOND! CELEST! JENNIE! ESTHER! VICKY! AMRUL! ASYRAF! PIN BANG! ELICE! DESMOND! YVONNE! ELAINE! WALLACE! LUN! many many more etc. . . THANK YOU and i appreciate every single wishes(: