Saturday, August 2

Love brings people around

Beautiful isnt it? :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Lingling/korkor(lols) u're still my best thank you.

Loves.

Happy bdae to u..................
happy bdae to iven...............
happy bdae to u!!!!
.
.
.
.






We had a super mini surprise celebration for ivan downstairs(:
Its mini cause its just the four of us.
Happy 19th Birthday!!!

Was waiting for sy to arrive.
I swear i ate alot.
Sucha sin!
Sin one: zhu cha dang!
Sin two: Big portion of claypot rice!


Shes one of my darling<3 geeees


Shes one of my darling too<3 geeeees.








Thats my bike.
Yeah right! haa

Went brooming . . . .
I think this was at upper pierce.
It wasnt that chilly there though.





Was at the shop with the rest and this cat caught our eyes!
It was so noisy yet he/she still could sleep.
.
.
.

This cat reminds me of a incident when me and wata was having dinner then a cat suddenly jumped on our table.
Could you just believe it.
Lucky us that i wasnt scared of cats so i carried it down.
Lucky he/she didnt ate our food! lol

















































Time passes by real fast.
With a blink of an eye its August.
Its the g**** festival now. . . .
But yeah didnt really think to much if not i'll jus scare myself. paranoid.
So yeah....
Many things happened.
Last sat was suppose to play board games but ended up everyone gather together just to laze around. lol.
That night surfing the net with the rest. . .
Those photoshoots was really OMG. Wata should be laughing right now if she sees this or darling. I really got a shock of my life.

Haven been seeing the rest of my girlfriends.
I miss u girls.
I wonder how are you doing?
Hows life?
Is there any problems?
Hows the relationships going on?
Like hows xueqi and simon?
Emmerline and jianye?
Patricia and zhenxiong?
Pearly and her guy?
Yiyong and terrance?
Adelia and dwayne?
Karen and all?
Think we really need to catch up pretty soon.
I dont wanna be like huh? I dont know a single thing.
Haa!
Overall, i love n miss you girls<3

Anyway, Im kinda gonna miss those colleagues of mine.
Nana was the best as well as Jay.
Audrey is fierce and short tempered but have her own optimistic side.
(sorry for the no show on sat i tried my best to find people already then aft the incident i didnt wanna work as its awkward as both of us are being rude)
Faizan the always smiling guy. lol
The good time and the bad times.
I shall not bring up the bad times. . .
Im looking forward for a new journey. . . .

Sat which is today cos its like 4.18am now will be meeting the bunch of people for movie!
Sunday most prob having picnic or blading sessions or even flying kite session. (:
Oh the fun times.
Makes me wanna jump right now.
Soon darling will be meeting me so that we could go back hm to slp together.
Im glad that there is no more lies n all in my life now.
I hope this will continue to blossom.
Life seems to be getting better in fact.
All because I got all this people around me(:
Thank you GOD.
Maybe I should go to church again.
I'm a bad girl): sorry.

I just saw my brother today with his botak head. LOL
In his commando training I can see that he is getting super duper fit with his 6 pack thing n all.
WOW. I want too.
In my dreams. hahaha.

Im soooo gonna start my diet soon.
I swear if not i'll kill myself if I don't fulfill it. arghs~
I wanna be slim again!!!! ):
No meals for me in the night for now.

Should end my craps for now.
Goodnight to the world.