Thursday, September 25

I have left this bautiful office.
Should have moved next week or something so that I could see the F1 thingy~
Sucha waste.
But the new office isnt that bad afterall.


Oh fishball's bday!
After work quickly cabbed to goodwood to celebrate.
Soon after nana and jj joined us.
Finally this sweety is 14!!
I kept thinking that shes actually 15. . .
Some MAGIC we did :D

Yesterday met sy at town.
Wx was suppose to tag along but she couldnt make it.
Nevermind I know we will meet real soon. <3
Had a great time with her.
She made my day.
Those laughter and wild imaginations. . . :D
Toilet was kinda scary though. hahaha.
Thought of meeting THE GIRLS after town. . .
Wanted to call emm and all but my phone died on me so i jus headed home 10 plus.

Waking up early everyday is so infuriating.
Come on! Tell me that I can work late tmr.
Yeah right!
Off to bed!