Friday, October 3

All i wanted was...

just a lil more everything nice.... Well, things hasnt been what I thought it'll turn out to be. But I know theres nothing I could do.

I hate having menses it just ruin my day like always. Cramps cramps and cramps. PERIOD. But at least for now I could tolerate the pain better and i didnt sob over it anymore.

Im aching all over. I cant even hardly pull the cabinet. I think that I am a very weak person. I think If someone or whatsoever punches me or something I would faint instantly.

I've been shopping alot lately. Too much of retail therapy! I sould stop myself from spending~

two dresses
vest
tops
heels
pumps
sneaker and slipper for ling
sneakers for myyelf
''so called'' hoodie

Yes I went shopping with ling on public holiday! Going out to me now is like happiness especially fri, sat or sun. Week days I dont tend to go out as its like so tiring as the next day u'll be like a lapdog dreading to wake up and get ready.

Yesterday was swimming night with the usual clique. Tomorrow gonna be my tanning day with wx <3 Its been quite sometime since I last saw her.