Sunday, October 19

theme park

18 October,2008
Had a great time with ling,j,sy,jj,v.
Its been hell of a tiring day.






We got really wet after playing the wet N wild~ :D







Go cart was extremely fun!

This ride kinda freaked me out.










We thought that there wouldnt be as many people.
But we were wrong.
Long queues was driving me berserk.
Overall, it was fun and we enjoyed ourselves.
gd luck to wx and v for their Os! <3

After escape we went hm and took a bath and changed. We headed to bishan for some prawning. Bumped into wen and her guy. (: But we didnt managed to prawn as it was full house~

Surprisingly, we managed to stay there till 2plus. Im so excited about having vacations (:
I wanna travel soon with ling!

I promise myself that i soooo gonna lose weight soon!
Enough of eating and eating and eating. . .