Sunday, November 23

I cant wait for x'mas!


November 22,2008

Went to town after having our buffet at Rendeavous Hotel.
Met sy,j and figo and shopped around.
I finally found a leather jacket that I like. :D
And finally I heard Ling saying that this jacket is nice! haa

In the end we decided to catched a movie.
'' Beverly Hills Chi Hua Hua''
Hahaha. uber cute! those lil chihuahuas~
Not that bad.

love u like a million of diamonds (:







''Rendeavous Hotel''

We ate soooo much till we almost puke!
hahaha.
We enjoyed indulging ourselves in all those diff cuisines and we made rojak and mua chi by ourselves. LOL <3


Muachi

The cheese which almost made us puke. hahaha.
Ewwwwww~
Ling and I was laughing when we took turns trying out the cheese.



Simply irresistable~

November 21,2008

Met the girls including Sera in town and finally found a sandal.
Spend our time at level 9 playing.












They made my day special.