Friday, December 26

HOHOHO merry xmas!


Christmas was unusual this year without recieving truck loads of presents but will be recieving it soon from xgeppy most probably. Wahaha. Everyone of them are busy celebrating with their loved ones so we couldnt be able to meet up for christmas. Nevertheless, Christmas was still awesome with the cliques. Namely.... the girls, sy, dangx2, isabel, joey, sera, sher and wx sadly was unable to make it. The guys, my bf, j, ivan, chuan, jj, nana, ben, figo, jonathan(sher's guy friend). Merry merry christmas to u all(: wahaha.

Not to forget my important girlfriends... xq, emm, pat, pearl, yong merry merry christmas! and I miss u girls. Many things to talk to u girls be it bf or life. hahaha.

Next is to my sec sch friends and all though I didnt wish u guys but im wishing u guys here! merry christmas~! (:

The girls have a fun time gossipping and taking pictures and the guys had a great time getting themselves drunk which is totally absurd.

I was playing the first few rounds and I've to drink like 5 to 6 shooters and its absolute vodka. It totally drive my crazy and I coudnt take it. sheesh





Okay I've to admit that I love this ice cream. It has some sort of exotic taste that I like.





Dang and Ivan drank quite alot that night. . . look at their faces!






I love polaroids. I've to admit that I love the raw effect of the picture. Ever since I can recall, I've always been a little more attracted to polaroid pictures rather than digital photography simply because I find polaroid pictures a lilttle more raw and real. I like raw and real pictures. Although i prefer that I dont think its neccessary to get one because the films are gonna run out in the market soon. Sucha sad situation.





Okay more pics to be up another time.
Ilove macarons! yummy! I want macarons to be my bdae cake. wahaha.

Bye universe! loves to all~