Tuesday, February 17

vday,vday eve bbq,pool w/ colleagues <3

14Feb,2009

Happy Valentine's Day to all my lovely peeps~
This day wasnt a extravagant one.
Cause ling and myself thinks that its not necessary to make this day such a big fuss.
Nevertheless, we still enjoyed ourselves at the end of the day.
Was suppose to head to Sentosa for some fun but the crowd that day startled us.
So we made a detour and try to find something else to do.

We spend wee hours trying to look for restaurants to settle down and have a proper meal.
That moment we were very famished. Especially, ling.
He almost faint. LOL
Vivo was so packed and crowded so we decided to head to town.
Finally!


I love u spys!
Time has made me realise that there is something beyond words that could never explain how much we are meant to be, the love that u've gave me and I've for you.
From total strangers, friends, dates and we were finally together.
Never did I expect that u could bring me such joy and love.
Now and still counting. . . . 2 years. . . . its so unpredictable~
Good times and definitely bad times.

You've made me gave up totally.
U've prove me wrong.
Im glad that Im still having u by my side.
I know u'll change and be a great bf and yes I do feel it now.
No regrets.
Im putting all my trust onto you again and dont ever let me down no more.

Trust me when once u'll be in that deserted place or island or whatever it is I'll always have u in my heart.
I wont ever hurt u nor let infidelity take place.
Cause I would never want you especially someone I love truthfully to experience this and get remorseful.

Cant wait for wkends to come!
Sentosa here I come. All the rides. . . .
Every ekends would be like velantines day to us(:
Thats why 14 Feb is actually nothing.

LOTS OF LOVE,
GEN UR LAME GF(:

Kisses I would never forget.





For just the two of us we ate like there was no tmr! LOL
We managed to finish up everything (:
Thanks for the splendid meal!


I simply love the mango pudding!

Now and still counting. . . . .
Pardon my FUGLY NAILS. x)










Dearest dang and sy helped me bbq cause I was famished at that moment.
Thanks a million sweeties! <3>



Jov and me <3>
Never fail to have fun with this group of wonderful friends!