Sunday, April 5

shopping, xq bday!<3, im a aunty day!

Thats Ashton and Alexis <3
6 Weeks old and i love them (:

Baby Alexis!

Ikea day with wx was a blast!
Biught a few things as well as wx.
The food was fabulous~
I love the beef balls...
Cldnt get enough of it.

Yummy!
Cant wait to head there again.


3OMARCH,09
We were all really crappy!

I had no idea what was I doing.
But I know I was kinda crazy. LOL


The ppl at KBOX gave us quite a few freebies that night.
We played minimizer. haa!
Our room was so huge! There was a mini stage in the room as well.
As what u can see from above.


We had so much fun together!
I love u girls!




Happy Birthday my dearest xq! <3>










Yes looks like she's smacking my butt~ haa


I know this is really ugly !
















Whenever, I look at this pic it would always make me smile(: haha






















Matching top and bottom! xD

Dinner at SAKAE SUSHI!
We ordered too many food and end up we couldnt finish.













More meet ups to come! <3>26MARCH,09

















We were suppose to have an interview but end up the person said he got something on.
Sometimes people are so weird!
If u're not a boss or smth please dont lie and boast arround.
If u're just a peanut just accept reality.
Come on and just admit it!
Wasting wx's time. . . . .

Tmorrow i've got work....
Life is gonna get bored and wkends for me now are gonna be so precious.
And u know...
Like only sun now...