Wednesday, May 6

camping, chilling, movie, party!

Finally, I've some time to update my boring blog!
Been really really busy and occupied.
Vexed and Im worn out.
Cant wait for wkends to come so that I could meet ling and friends at least have a life.
Yes a life that Im talking about.

Went to party with all these dearest ppl below.... (:
I love dancing with these group of ladies.
Hearing the music and shaking to the beat.
Getting high with the ladies.
How fun could it be!
The best part is that there were no guys pestering us xD
Just us ladies feeling sexy while we move.





Yes~ shes my les dance partner. haha


Look at all the very smiley faces. haha
Especially wx! omg. haha









He look like 20 plus but he is 30 plus.

Enjoyed the night and company more to come!

3MAY,09


I love dogs!
I was so amazed when the owners were walking their dogs as they were so huge!

His name is danny.
He is some alaskan breed not husky.
This breed is bigger then husky in fact.

Even they love dogs. <3>
Some tricks that the owner showed us.
Danny is sucha clever dog.
He knows what is right and what is left.
Amazing.






Look at the crowd the dogs are the super stars now. Lol




2MAY,09

I turn red easily when i drink.
Jus look at my fugly tomato look a like face.



Its kinda fun having our bf's ard.
Feel much more safer isnt it? (:
I love u ling! xD





Had waffles with my bunge of ppl after our meeting!
Super duper filling!
It isnt the best waffle around actually.






1MAY,09

Gosh look at my sweaty and dirty face.

(:

Im the one in the center.
I wonder who actually took this pic~




It was fun.
Soccer!
Yes I did kick some asses. haha

















18APRIL,09

Can u believe it?
Camping is fun except the fact that it is hot. haha

We bbqed play cards and get a lil fun and dirty.
Stupid ideas my my bf with the torch thingy.
Hilarious!
Well, its one memorable day for me.
I love u bf. (:

Sweety happy bday! <3>


HAHA! what a face man.





Goodnights world!