Friday, May 15

CHIT CHATTING

When I was going home after work dearest lil' fishball called.
Just in time I was alone and bored in the bus.
You dont know how much I miss u n those kiddish and juvenile times.
I just felt so young again. wahaha xD
LIKE. . .
-
''bullying'' me. LOL.
Playing punch when she knows I hate it the most. LOL
Ordering me ard when she knows I seldom reject. LOL
Having supper with me.( prata shop or mee pok shop)
Going cycling with her and sher.
Sleeping with her and sher.
Eating her so called yummy food that she cook.
Talking about her friends and secrets.
Many more... (:

Talking about cycling I totally could rmb that day we actually took a cab back and all.
hahaha. But it was fun though.

Just finish chatting with her and now its like 2.30am.
Sleep earlier next time when u have school ok naughty girl! haa.

Shall hang out with u girls for shopping movie and all real soon ok!

LOVES!

Shev Lee see u tmr or smth yea.
Thanks so much for eveything(:
U're one of the best!