Sunday, May 24

u left me with no choice

I was so happy on the 23.
Nothing makes me happier than having u by my side.
Its just that very indescribable feeling.
That so blissful feeling~
Feeling of someone u really could count on.
And the feeling of knowing the person inside out so well.

But somehow I've realized u had changed.
Bewilderment and astound.
Not the amiably nice person I once knew.
Never did I thought.
Sometimes I wonder whether u do realized it yourself.
I don't know.
Tell me why did it happened that day?
Love, lust or lies?

This had brought me to a determination of decision or settlement that I foresee.
Setting a purpose.
I don't want to be dumbfounded.
Although I don't want to be in the series like beverly hills like what u told me.

Flabbergasted..
I have no idea whether i made the right decision.
Maybe its time for me to shut those windows?
I'll let time show me.
Till than, maybe for that very day I might not be in the same mind n heart.

What people say,''expect the unexpected''

Somehow, I hope u know how Im feeling.