Wednesday, November 11

whats happening


I've been in the office typing nonstop.
hahaha. and now im still typing.
Oh wells, I like my schedule now.
I've got more time for everything.

Ytd was my first time joining the interviewer for a interview.
Gosh, I wonder whether I could speak like her.
Professional indeed.

There was one candidate that they didnt want and so the newbies took over.
Whcih was pat and me.
Shes from china but her english was pretty bad I should say.
I could still recall when we ask for her resume (for work)
she replied resume?
Again we said, no resume she said rusume. LOL
U know like the different meaning and the way to pronounce resume?
Was like a duck and chicken talking.
Gosh.
The whole interview was outrageous we couldnt control and burst into laughter.
What a scene.

Alright, im back from lunch and I gotta start working.
Till then.... (: