Monday, May 31

as we go on....

Ling! Happy 3year++++ (:
Time flies.
i<3u!>
Never get enough of food during weekends.
Especially with this boy by my side. haha!
Im still struggling to slim down....






Waiting for wen and wx to send me pictures!
Friday night was great with wen, wx, fiona and elaine (:
Been so long since i last drink....
I didnt vomit and i enjoyed myself!


Here comes Mr sergeant poh.
Congrats! <3>





My fat face! hahaha








Met dearest pearl and yong!
Went for dimsum and durian at geylang!
Great company and great food.
Just that emm pat and qi missing!
Lets have another gathering like these soon <3>
After i cut my hair!
damn!

Before my long locks!


Great bunch of people!








I've been oh so tired and stressed up!
My brain isnt working that well.
Luckily i passed everything (:
Wed another test. gosh................
I missed the outing with the girls )':
Due to exams and all... oh well, hope to see u all soon to have tea and all alright.
love u all!