Tuesday, July 31

back to school

Im starting on two new modules. Principal of business management and principals of marketing. Those two modules are so gonna drain all my brain juice. Haa! Anyway, im late for scdool again today and today i was tremendously late. But the lecturer seems pretty nice though. Im starting on a new project so soon. My class enrolment is getting larger. New faces in the course. Oh wells, schools boring anyway.

Bb and i began to camwhore from the moment we step into the bus till both of us depart. lols!Gosh! tmr there is lesson at 9 - 5. But i doubt i'll be going for the morning lesson. ♥ is reading his harry potter now. He is like so obsessed over it :D i wonder what would his reaction be if i would to hide his book! wahaha~ think he would carry me and spin me around and make me get into a coma. lols.

I've done many sinful things recently. I've gained weight! This is really something unacceptable. All because of ♥~ eat and sleep eat and sleep~

as we overcome all those obstacles im loving u more.