Wednesday, August 1

Im a lazy bum

My black chapbangs hair and his black chapbangs hair(:
My black hair..


My dyed hair..


♥ Our dyed hair..


My hair last time. Jus look at the hair transformation as time passes! lols




It used to feel like dreaming, except we always woke up. I've got thousand of stuffs which i could just rattle on and on about.

Misery.
Harsh words said, feelings hurt.
But silence is way too worst.
Never would start again.
Love is like a risk.
Cherish'd everything dont let it fade.

Love dont come and go as the way we want it to.
Its faith that clings us as one.

Oh wells, i woke up at 1pm todae. Im late again for school so i've decided not to go already. I jolly well know i should wake up on time but im just as lazy as a wild boar. gee. Im now at love's crib already and he's still facinated and obsessed about getting his book to read finish.
Every night when im not with you, I miss you, I can just look up, and know the stars are holding you.