Wednesday, August 8

my classmates n myself(:




Cool Slideshows!

I actually did spend my whole day in school from 9-4.
It was tremendously tired and im really dead beat. Tomorrow is national day already!
HAPPY BDAY S'PORE! I've got lotsa upcoming project and a test next week. How bad my days could possibly be?

Today in class pat and pearl kept me company and
i feel like i was back in secondary school already(: i love their presence. They are simply understanding and talking things out with them is always right. No grudges(: Thanks so much girls. loves! more hangouts!
pat thinks her wrestling skills are good~ but im the best one okay.
lols! n pearl thinks we are tom boyish! The memories and all just came flashing back. I know we wouldnt be like last time but at least we are always here for one another and that is a blessing already :D

Im touched for that very day when im simply down
they came to me and cheer me up. Its so unexpected but i just
think they know how much i want things to be right. I thought bb was the one on that day. But it turns out the other way round. y?

Im now with darling and he is smiling over his potter
book like a cheeky monkey. haa! loves to xgeppy. Thanks so much. There is only the one and only u always to you know who(:
im loving my boyfriend more as each day passes. thanks(:
And again HAPPY BIRTHDAY S'PORE!! may there be no harsh and malicious happenings. long live s'pore(: wahaha!