Tuesday, August 7

sunny banana afternoon!




Cool Slideshows!



Someimes i just dont know why if there is a problem going around it would just pile up as each day passes. Once it hits the limit it really hits me. I've realise that those precious ones will always be with you whenever or whatever things may happen. Darling n myself never experience such drastic things before and after that i've realise that i love him alot and i would never ever want it to happen again. Cause i dont want him to get hurt or be upset.

Today, its one of a hectic day. When i finally came to realise that those pple who once were so dear to you actually still means alot and remembers you.

From my darkest moment of that very day i was out of place. She left me unknowingly because of a past which was once settled already. If it was unsettled i dont mind settling it. But i've gotta enough things to brood about. Its really enough and what is the unneccessary situation abt? just tell me? My daddy means alot to me not to say that my friends are important too. Its just that whats the point of bringing it up when i thought someone would be there to give me a listening ear when i was weeping my way out.

From the moment u just walk away u left me pondering ALONE. In the end pearly came down to look for me and gave me a hug and said that she dosent want this to happen to me and wanted out friendship to last. From that very moment tears begins to flow n both of us was overwhelmed. we talked things out and i said my views. Finally, pat came down as well and it ended nicely. Since u're not responding and all. How can i talk. I've done my part. The rest is up to you. PERIOD!

I've catched a movie with dear today. Thanks for the meal and day! i love you!