Wednesday, August 15

Thousand layer cake( said by sebas not me!) haa!
Xiao long bao n there is crabmeat in it too.


Some noodles with yummilicious dumplings.



Ehhs fried rice with pork chop!

This is su mai i think. lols





Thats my boyfriend n i love him!




Oh no my period is up.
And it is killing me.
I seriously hate cramps.

Yesterday (160806)1was one of my happiest day ever15 though.
I've got no idea why the date is 1
Its been long since i felt this way.
I've no doubts about anthing.
Cause i believe my heart.

Love brought me to ting dai fung at paragon for dinner.
I dont think is spelled this way though! haa! i keep forgetting the spelling.
Yesterday was the first time he treat me to a appropriate place to dine.
First time to a movie.
And first time taking neoprints together.
It was hell lotsa fun taking pics. He is looney! lols.
I wont forget our 3rd month ever (: haa!

I've still got so much more to say but i need to leave already.
Im loving my boyfriend tremendously~




Thanks darling for the day. i love u!