Saturday, August 4

its always fun having her around!






love her(:



bb and me (:



darling and me <3





Oh wells, yesterday i didnt went to school gotta something on. Love went to put a new ink again. Im like very curious of how the pain is really like. It seems unbearable. I dont know why it hurts me to see him enduring the pain and all. But this is what he really wants so i wont be like self denial. If he is happy with it, i should be happy as well. (:

Sometimes days are like a massive whirlwind. The tantrums that makes you feel like throwing cereals on the wall. But deep down beneath that red lil' room of yours u'll always know that every lil' things meant alot. Its more than meets the eye.

I went to catch 'alone' yesterday and its pretty scary. The scenes irks me and im still getting those feverish fear in me. Not to say that im a scady cat. Those imaginations do arose.

Love has gone to his AIG soccer thingy already. Lucky his sis chubchub is back home if not i dont dare to take a shower!

u will always be in my heart(: