Thursday, August 2

OMG! Today i didnt go school again.
My goodness, my attendance now is like crap. Actually,
gonna meet the rest early to do project but i cant wake up so i didnt go.

Darling and myself enjoyed our day tody(: we went sun tanning and swimming.
While sun tanning love was so ento about his book till he made me fancy about reading harry potter too.
lols. We spent like almost five hours downatairs. haa!

I've got fetish over fairy and stars ink! They can have a great combination. But im still not exactly sure how i want it to be like but im sure im gonna combine it up.
Shall slowly decide as it is a life long thing.
Anyway, those passer by keep telling me i have an uncanny resemblance of linda liao and now even my classmates are saying it. When is this gonna end.

overall, i love my bf!!!
:D
sorry dear that i have made u mad and siad some ridiculouus stuffs, it'll never happen again. I LOVE YOU!