Saturday, August 25

i love my geeky potter boyfriend!

Precious moments together.

xoxo love is all about u.

My baby <3

With a great big hug n a kiss from me to you wont u say u <3 me too :D


sera(chubchub) and myself!!! (:


My family<3 without mummy here. (my bro looks ridiculous here! wahaha)

ren n me.

Emm n me!

me and Pat. can u differentiate pat n emm?

Pat is a joker! lols!

Sunny banana afternoon! (:

Gepp!!!

Pearl, pat n myself <3

Today i stayed home.
Im painting my nails.
It looks horrible to me. lols!
I have yet to accomplish my left hand.

Im so lazy to go out and sorry girl next time than hang out yahs.
Its been long since i last stayed home like for the entire day.
It kinda feels lonely.
I hate the feeling but im still lazy to go out.

I should start being independent and i cant always relay on others.
What if one day im really alone.
I think i would just die instead! haa!

My mind is like a hiatus now.
I couldnt get to mug yet.
But soon i will.

Anyway, i've taken some photos last few days n some quite long ago (:


Im sorry hun for upsetting u and giving u stress.
i would change n be better bcos 'i love u'.