Monday, September 3

How absurd could it be.
Lil' things that happened could be wierd.

''Sadness is never truly one form.
It wrecks you, mutes you, kills you.
But in the end.
Some what it would fade away. . .''

Surprisingly, its september already.
Time really passes by real fast.
Things around had changed.
As well as the climate changes every now and then too.

I dont really understand what i am writing about.
I tink its boredom which is invading me. haa!

That damn 'GAME' is like a drug.
Playing it to long could strain.
Nevertheless, mayb i just dont get the hang of it.
But im okay i guess.

Im gonne find my cup of tea.
I love those ponies.
Im gonna get Happy meals! (:

Sometimes, darling is getting way out of hand.
Becoming more rude n all.
I felt like slaming u just now i tell u. l0ls
Do be nicer like u always were like the beginning. haa


it'll be the same as always<3