Sunday, September 2


Oh yahs. I was so delighted that the 6 of us got to hang out (:
We went back to sec sch and after that had fun playing pool and all. (Friday)

Sat Bb was really a pig.
That day was our exam and yet ahe almost overslept.
Luckily, my call safe her.(all thanks to me)
After exam bb and steve gave me a lift and we went to have kunch first, haa! THANKS LOTS.

Sat night darl n myself went town for a while with nana, figo n jj.
After that they headed to DXO and we head to orchard hotel.
Actually wanted to catch a movie but there was no timing.
We stayed over there with sera,sherlina n aunty.
And TODAY we went to hav a feast at one of the restaurants in the hotel.
The food was quite mouth watering!

Prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer

Loving u as always.