Friday, September 14



Its been pretty long since i start listening to chinese songs.
But im in love with the zhi xiang ai ni song!
lols. I dont really understand what it actually meant but yahs i like it! haa!

Later will be heading out to meet wen, ren, nana and yadayada.
Not sure. Its been long since we last drink with each other and all.
I've realise that a person cld change.
No matter how close you two once were.
Why did u do that to me? Left me pondering.
I was shock when i heard about it. arghs!
I was naive.
How can i ever salvage it once again.

I dont know but things in life could be really complicated.
It can turn out to be marlicious and all.
First and foremost i dont know what else should i say.
It left me franzied with fear about not growing up anymore.

Snoggy is really cute!
darling is being a bully by messing up her hair.
U guys just cant be nice with it.