Thursday, September 13

Darling is having a early night today. I cant seem to slp so early yet so yahs im online killing time. Haa! i loving my online diary and the good thing is that only a lil' people knows about it. So i can express my feelings and all. But mayb not everything la! haa!

Now a days things are getting better btw the both of us(: im happy and its just great being with someone you really love. I dont really know what i should write about. . .

But im feeling bad for just walking away from pple who loves u once. I know its not wrong cos u made the decisions and all, but when they speak out. . there u go the guilt n all. But whatever it is it dosent matter because i've made my decisions and i've got no regrets! (: ''unfortunate learning tool. . .'' yaya. But no probs the next day i wont feel a single shit no longer, sounds mean but its just parts n parcels of life. You cannot be too soft hearted that is what i've learned too.