Wednesday, September 5

gen n ren <3

She is my past time when love plays dota! haa!

I found snoggy n took her home.

thats my new friend cloud dancer i name her snoggy(: haa!

Some juvenile acts :D


Yippie! xgeppy and myself went to the beach today.
The sun was scorching hot.
But i've got no idea y im not that tan.
Mayb im too tan already? Oh wells. lols.

We played volleyball and all(:
I finally sweat like MAD! (can lose those fats)
While playing there was this grp of guys who wanted to join us but boohoo!
We are all not interested cause we are busy doin stupid stuffs.
I brought cloud dancer to the beach as well.
Bet she was really happy(:
Emm u better stop saying me. lols.

Aft that we went to slack at the nice scenery at vivo.
We just kept on rattling nonstop.
I've bought dounuts.( half a dozen)
I thought in some ways i could meet love and eat together.
Mayb i'll pass some to him tmr morning n hope it'll still be edible. haa!

Ytd i met up with ren, wen and bb.
Its been long since the four of us last hang out.
Still as jovious as ever.
We played pool and i find myself surprisingly powerful.
I trash all of them and ren is the loser! l0ls xD

Aft that all went hm n left me n ren.
I kept pestering her to get happy meal so that i cld hav the 'toy'<3
And finally yesyesyes! gee. AMK is a very typical place.
With typical desperate guys asking for numbers n all. Think got bike then very big?
EWW! I dont go for that.
Some random photos.(:


whatever happens it'll be the same.