Saturday, September 8

I love it when everything seems fine.
Who dosent right. haa!

Its friday and im suppose to be at love's crib.
But my daddy seem upset over something so i cldnt allow myself to stay.
I have to leave him.
Its wierd.

Playing DOTA contineously.
I wonder how they cld stand it.
This is really when boredom strikes me.
But i think jus got to get a hang of it(:
Playing is ok.
But too long is really insane! haa. . .

to be continued. . .

When he's MAD. . .
My eyes r all teary now.
But what can i do?
There is no one who i can actually talk to.
I insisted that we sld meet and i thought that finally he wld.
Even if its my fault i apologies n all.
But still no progress.
I thought quarrels r meant to be solved.
And now it seems. . .
If we cld jus meet and talk isnt it better?
Im shattered by the facts.


I should be gone with the wind.
Goodbye pple n leave me alone !