Thursday, October 18


Those lovely moments that would never make u stop smiling<3

im in love with u<3

this is taken naturally!! haa!

its been kinda long since the both of us went out<3> never stop loving u!

thats pretty eeky. lols<3

wahaha. having fun in the mrt<3>3rd attempt and tada!! (:

heading to esplanade. . .

toys 'r' us is fun. Hello im a witch>.<
and he is ehhs some swordsman? i dont know! haa


climbing up the ladder.. lalala.


Oh no. for goodness sake!


can u spot me?


im sucha good photographer! (: credits to me! <3> sheesh! there's a spider!! crdits to him also nahs. lols


do not touch still touch!! eyes something wrong! haa


somtimes geeks are (:

thats my pretty boyf<3>his meal


my meal!


red cherry juice and mango yoghurt drink!


getting the first taste of it~


cute cupcakes!


its so mini n cute cupcakes!

Thanks darl for the adorable lil cupcakes(:
Ohh arnt u falling in love with it?

some radoms stuffs i made for him. i love u(:


taken quite long ago~ see our bangs. . .


dearest sera and myself<3 haa! shes adorable!


weee. shades!


cheese(:



wednesday (17oct)
We celebrated our 5th month anniversary<3
It was suppose to be ytd actually.
Thanks for everything honey i LOVE YOU.
We started getting crazy in the train and took many pics(:
We headed to marina and wanted to catch a movie but there were no time slots available.
So we went off to suntec but it was worst. lols.
We visited toys 'r' us and i was posing as a wivh and he was posing as a swords man i think! lol After that we decided not to catch a movie and went food hunting!
Finally, we settled down at this turkish restaurant.
The food was not that sumptuous but it was still nice(:
After that we felt like indulging ourselves for some ice cream and so we head off to esplanade. But by the time we reached there it was too late.
We got distracted by the exibitions and so we started to camwhore! wahaha.
We chill by the river bank and it seems really relaxing and all(:
I love u loads!

Thursday (18oct)
I stayed over at loves's place as it was late and i was lazy to head home.
It was a MAGNIFICIENT night.
We were all very vexed.In the afternoon epp came over to love's place and we went swimming and gym.
And 9pm went down to play pool.Love was kinda aw yesterday. wahaha!
I sweat like a pig i swear. lols.
I only ran like 25 minutes and i burn those calories.
Im happy that a lil fats are gone(:
Thaks darling for everything and dinner with my friends.
Im loving bes and epp alot(:
They are impt pple in my life.
Im so happy that until now i passes all my modules(:
i've got two Cs for the last two modules.

Somethings arose and its all my fault.
Im sorry my dear.
I know this time u wont let it go that easily.
You have your point for doing so.
But I understand and wont blame u for being mad and all.
I dont know what will i do without u when u're going overseas.
I fear for that moment to come. )':
But at the same time im happy because u got to experience other places and enjoy yourself.
Next few days till u're gone to overseas i promised not to upset u and show u that im trustworthy when u're away.
I will never do something which breaks your heart.
As i've experience it and never will i let u experience it.
Sometimes i wish that i just wont cry.