Saturday, October 20


I've been staying home for the whole day today. I dont usually like staying home but today was acceptional. haa! Something bad happen to the guys. I hope they are fine. Especially darling! Things are getting way out of hand. I just dont understand why pple do this. This harsh cruel and malicious world. Anyway, we dont expect it to happen.

For the whole day i've been editting my blog. I just want a plain and simple one. Tada and finally all done. This song in my blog is kinda nice(:

I hope love is alright. . .!! Its hard to decipher things sometimes. I've have been dreading to go to school this few days. Which turn out that i only attended class for like 3 days? I know its like ridiculous so i told myself to go to school for the last two more weeks. Needless to say that i'll be finishing my diploma this month already.

i hope u're really alright. sigh~