Monday, October 29


Guess what? I've done a lil notes. Well its not that much. I get distracted by the surroundings around me. How absurd could it get. Thats why i always needed someone right beside me to motivate me. But boohoo~ there was no one to motivate me today i can like just stare into space for like half an hour! This is insanity i know. Time passes kinda fast this way though. Im like wasting
my precious time away.

Arghs! i thought in the night i could catch a movie or something as yahs it had been a so called long day for me. wahaha! Because i hav been facing the bloody wall for like 123456789 hours. !@#$%^% Nobody can understand what im feeling.

Sometimes i think that i shall no longer trust anyone. Everyone seems to change literally. There is specificly noone but just yourself. What if one day i wake up and everything changes? or when suddenly everything disappears? Thats really creepy i should say. Or mayb i should start talking to myself? nahs~ its madness. How i wished that i have some super duper powers!

Oh wells, i've got to accompany wen tmr for her check up and heading some where nice to chill and all after that. Im a horrble drinker. I seem to be getting worse in it. So yahs better no drinks for me girl. If not u will sure regret. haa!

It's every little thing you do,that makes me fall in love with you,there isn't a way that I can show you,ever since I've came to know you,it's every little things,that makes me wanna feel this,there's not a thing that I can point to,cause it's every little thing you do.(: