Tuesday, October 30

Traumatised













Oh gosh. Today was my worse experience ever. Sigh! I think my day today was terrible and outrageous. Nothing i mean really NOTHING seems to goes well for me today. Its really like one whole day till night. Maybe only in the morning was pretty fine but when i started to go out it seem to be arghs. . .

I was bloody traumatised and stoned for a couple of minutes. It happened right before my eyes. Hope wen and yiling are alright! damn it! Luckily ren came down to town. If not i really dont know what to do as i just couldnt leave the place like that. Like what if they called me and i go already? Its just me and myself who i can depend on. I really dont know whats the consequesces of this type of situation.

Ren had dinner with me. While heading up far east we saw adrian and his friend. Lols. he was shocked! After that she had suggested to head to amk fountain to slack as she said it would be more convenient for us to head home and nearer(cheaper). So yahs im fine with anything so we headed there. BUT!!! when she informed her bf she was at amk he said he was there too and he wanted to meet her and pass ciggs! Then the yankering of fetching her home goes on and on. So i just said well in that case three of us go home. So yahs we did. I know its a good thing that he got to fetch her home but we came amk for nothing in fact. Sheesh. But im not mad.(:

Sometimes i begin to dislike my daddy. Im beginning to miss my mum alot. He dosent seem that understanding and all already. I HAD ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING. Im not gonna say a single word to him and just let it stab right through me. Silence kills. Maybe one fine day when i coudnt take it anymore i would secretly fly back and look for my mum. I miss her love and the way she tuck me in to bed at night. Now i dont even feel like going home anymore. I just wanna cry out loud at times but i coudnt do it. Sometimes its all numb in me. I just need a shoulder to lean on.

For gods sake why am i getting all this unneccessary treatment when i did nothing wrong from pple. Maybe it is parts and parcels of life. However, i can just fall apart in any time. Im feeling moodless and exams are approaching.

I used to think life was great but for now i dont really know. I coudnt understand how the world is actually like. I dont know! It dosent pay to be nice or kind. But i have got to say thanks to my bf, xgeppy, wen n ren who were always there for me. Much love!