Friday, October 26

Tomorrow is my last day of school. I have already completed six modules and two more to go. Im so lucky that i have passed everything despite always skipping school. Im gonna miss my classmates. Next year i'll definitely continue my advance diploma. This time round i would be more serious. Im gonna look for a job after my exams. By just relaying on pocket money sucks. Darling should know. lols! Everyone is working except me. Having to have some extra money would be better. Its time for me to be more independent and all.

Its so sad that i knew hui xuan, chienting, jules and other more when sch is ending. I should learn how to be more socialble and open up to ppl more. Now i got to see them lesser and its ending! Thanks girls for the fun and laughter this few days(: Lets camwhore tomorrow! I just love girlfriends!

i love u like a million of buffalossss!