Monday, October 22

What a day~

Oh well~ This morning i've been dragging myself out of bed. Sseeing love sleeping so soundly just makes me wanna give him a good spanking! haa! The weather was perfectly good for sleeping. It was so tempting just to get back to sleep. Anyway, i was doing my project half way and i was summon to stop whatever i am doing and went to catch a movie at hub with the rest. We watched superbad. Well its overall was kinda lame, quite funny and almost the entire movie was about dicks and all. I know it sounds like omg but its true. lols. Needless to say i slept late yesterday as i was finishing my project. I just dont know why that i always get to do my projects last minute. I think last minute work makes u intense and so u'll start working on it deliberately. Haa!

Reached school to print our project with the rest but ended up printing the different file. Waste my money and all. It was troublesome as i have to amend it over and over. Sorry pat and pearl for the trouble waiting. I appreciate it. (: The number of pages of my project was extremely more then the rest of my classmates. I was so afraid that the lecturer would not accept it but in the end luckily he did. If not im so scewed up with all those hassles and all. In the end poor sera coudnt play maple as i was using it to do my project. Sorry chubchub(: I know u're a kind soul!