Thursday, February 21

My favourite things.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on puppies.
Bright mylar balloons and warm greeny the blanket.
Brown paper packages tied up with strings.
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels.
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eye lashes.
Pretty and vintage dresses and stichy from dearest.
Tanning and spreeing.
Cupcakes and fondue are irresistable.
Fragrances, dolling up and surprises.
This are a few of my favourite things.
When dog bites when the bees stings. . .
When I'm feeling sad I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad afterall.
Isnt it great that when i get to think of it i wont be so troubled~ (:

I need to know that you will always be the same old someone that I knew.
rmb that we sld never ever do hurtful things to each other.
I could not love you any better I love you just the way you are, although sometimes u made me really mad at you.