Wednesday, February 27

moment of magic

Oh wells, been doing lotsa things lately.
The 'lotsa' thing is to eat, sleep and play'
I sound like a fatty bumbum now.
Ehhs. Oh wait or am i one now actually!
Arghs! i cant believe it. . .

Anyway, poor baby have to burn midnight oil.
And rub my stomach in the middle of the night because of my cramps which was killing me.
Thank you so much hon! you know i love u like a million of doughnuts.
I have been just lazing around.
Its time for me to find something to occupy my time before i really become a REAL fatty!

Things sometimes just go up and away.
But you know u just cant be like a slobbering lapdog that loiters around.
But things turn out to be fruitful eventually.
You know get-off-the-pot-type ultimatum.

Recently, i have been spreeing alot.
Im in love with all of them.
Especially, my toy video cam corder necklace.
I actually wanted to purchase the toy camera type but i realise it was too common already.
So yahs. . .

Sera is snoozing away like a lil piglet already beside me and im still online.
All because i have slept the whole day.
So that answers why am i like an owl now.

I've been longing for the day to upload pics on vdae.
Haa! it was a fun trip at night safari<3
All because of jerome and his sick com thats y i dont hav e pics yet. lols.
oh wells, just hav to wait.
Trip to haji with sher was like lil miss chatterbox.
We could just go on and on non stop till we almost got dehydrated.
Nahs~ a lil exaggerating but we really didnt just shut up for even a min.
We tried though but we failed. haa!

We didnt manage to get what we really wanted.
But the things there were pretty still.
Im looking forward for another trip again.
I think i wont get bored. haa! as town has been way too boring alrady.

After that we headed to town just to get books to kill time.
She really could read alot you know.

Thanks for the day girl(: loves.

Next day was the trip to the dog farm with the poh family.
We found that lil cutey pie above which caught sera's eyes.
That lil' uber cute adorable pup above is spexx!
He is love in fact(:

Sebastian+Genevive=LOVE
One word which only could describe us :D