Friday, February 29

When boredom strikes

I desperately need to change my phone.
But i have no idea what i want.
My dad has changed to nokia 6500.
It seems pretty good though.
Should i have the same phone as him?
Oh well, theres no need to rush and all anyway.

I was suppose to catch top model but it ended up with some soccer match thingy.
Im like obsessed with that show now.
Its boring right now.
I've been hearing couples quarrelling over dota thingy with their bfs.
My brother here is another victim.
Just few days back i think.
I wonder did i ever quarrel with s over dota?
darling did we?

Oh wells, i guess every girls knows the feeling. haa!
Like it depends on each personality and all.
One by one all of my girlfriends are all attached!
Im so happy for them.
May you all have a blissful r/s (:
hip hip horay!!!

I so wanna go catch a movie.
I wanna watch jumper?
I heard that it is a great movie.
Cause u get to see him poof! then to another place then back here again?
like how cool is it yahs. haa!
I could be like. . . . . heys daddy im going australia, will be back for supper.
and ciao im gone~
i think my imaginations are getting way too wild. omg.

Sometimes i just hope that fictions would become reality you know.
I dont know why now adays i get very emotional.
darling hates this the most. . .
Like when daddy said something to me and i almost teared.
But i manage to hold it back.
Goodness gracious whats gotten in to me?
Cant i just dont cry once and for all?
But oh wait! if so i would be cold blooded already isnt it?