Thursday, February 28

Wow! i actually slept very very long today.
But sometimes i still feel very vexed. haa!

Beautiful thing called love isnt it? (:



Met girlfriends today at bishan to dine together.
Darling headed to boatquay with the guys for some drinks.
Bought pretty lingerie or should i say sexy. lols (:
Had a great time.

Pizza and pasta today was really filling!

Actually wanted to have fondue at hagen daz.
But we shopped too long for our lingerie till the stores were all closing already.
Sigh. what a waste.
But yahs there is still another day :D

I seriously miss those times together. arghs!
I wanna run around and shout like some rascals. haa
I wanna go tanning soon.
I dont look tan anymore. shit!!

I'll force my bf to camp with me at sentosa mayb next wk! wahaha.
Bet it'll be fun yet scary experience.

Alright, here are some overdued pics taken some time ago. . .
. . .
. . . . .
. . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . .