Tuesday, March 18

bed of roses

MONDAY woke up at 5 plus pm. I felt like i've been to wonderland and never coming back again. lols. I dont feel well today. I seem to be having a slight fever. Had my dinner and headed to the vet with sebas, sera n all. Poor spex had to get his injection. The microchip thingy was not like the normal injetion used as it was thick but luckily he did not cry. Strong spex and i love u.

Now im gonna catch top model. I shall have a good rest tommorrow.
So bye planet earth. . .
............................................
....................

..........

.....




Some pics which were not yet uploaded. . . .

.........................................
.........................
............

.....




This pic reminds me of the bailey again! im in love with it so much~
Oh wells.........................
Girlfriends are great~
sy and shev are LOVE as well as w and r.

. . . . .

where are u xgeppy?

Alright, really good bye planet earth! <3