Tuesday, March 18

im missing the beach

Alright im in darl house rotting at this moment. Haa! Im like almost half dead. But soon in the night i will be meeting sy love~ Just to chill, slack and bitch. LOLS. I wanna annoy her with my loud loud laughter. I wonder why sometimes im so loud. haa! Well, yea i guess its just me? gee

I so wanna head to sentosa once more and cafe delmar! The feeling is just simply love.

Recieved a call this morning from one of my love(gf) and she said that we'll be working next tuesday, wednesday and thursday. Its like 10 bucks per hour. . . Its easy money as you could sit as well. Gosh~ im lucky. gee. Finally i got to earn some money.

Im still searching for those permanent kinda job. Most likely office job preferred. cause you know office hours are better. Any job to recommand anyone? If yes do inform me alright. (:


Oh yahs, i cant wait for tomorrow outing with sy and shev love! Haa! Bet it'll be tons fun. Its just great that we all have common stuffs to share. We get along and go gaga often. haa. Its a great feeling to get to know new ppl who are nice, who appreciates you and someone you could confront. And tomorrow not to forget i still have to take my half month pay at tampines. Dreadful journey. . .

Not to forget xgeppy, w and r <3