Tuesday, March 25

happiness vs sadness

Monday i was at darlings home and we had super late supper. There were simply filet o fish meal, mac wings meals, nine piece nuggets and one mac chicken burger~ After few minutes pass and wa la! We atually finish up everything!!! Holy shit. This was so far the best sin ever. After that we tried to get to sleep as next day i've got work and love's waking up early for his bak ku teh. haa! We sang monalisa! lols. and the usual tossing and turning. Till around 4 or 5 plus we get tu settle down. I actually didnt really get much sleep.

Met emm and headed to meet the rest~ namely: shiting, ruth, elizabeth,eli friend. The company we were working for was crystal cruise. I bet u guys never heard it before. It is a SIX STAR cruise and only teens and adults were allowed on board. Its a good experience though. Today was literally very free. Keep chatting, camwhored a lil, play bingo!, eat eat eat and slp! Yes i said sleep and its true. This 1o bucks per hour job is heaven.

After work met emm, elizabeth and her boyfriend. Headed to pizza hut and elizabeth boyfriend, zhen zhong was so kind enough to treat all of us (: Thanks alot!

Later met daddy as i coudnt stand the pain! My feet was hurting like mad. I dont get the point of wearing heels really. I always get this painful treatment once i wear heels. sheesh! Tmr definitely flats if not i think my feet would eventually die. haa!

Called mummy and i was so devastated ): poor bruno died today. Its basically because of old age. Last few days i was just telling mum that i wanna head back to visit there once more and see our bruno. But he didnt wait for me. I just cant describe the feeling. I had him since i was in grade three. I didnt get to see him get buried and all. I hate to say GOODBYE seriously. Im in a foul mood. Love's playing mahjong and he dosent know anything yet. sigh. I didnt expect i'll break down like the water farcet. arghs. Shit. i love u bruno. Anyway, jacky, bruno, jasper,spooky, sparky, whitey are love and they will always be remembered in my heart. Time really passes by real fast. . .