Friday, March 21

girls just wanna have fun


It was a fruitful day when three girls went gaga. Took a few pics from sy love's holga camera. Its so cool. I remembered last time i actually wanna get one. I should have got it last time. Plan to get a polaroid for now though or a fish eye. Its fun~


This was taken on wednesday. Poor sy love misses her boyfriend so much till she was quite moody throughout the day. But oh wells, we still enjoyed ourselves (: ps: sy dont worry ok we are here for u and u'll get over it. . . We headed to hong kong cafe for lunch. Oh gosh, our entire day was food. Sin alot. I've really gotta lose those pounds man. Anyway, we got to explore shev love school(ymca) it looks like a hotel and their canteen was like a cafe.

Evening we decided to chill at the balcony. Had a double chocolate cake, chicago cheese cake and a snowbell. We could just sit down for hours going on and on. Actually we wanna head to seah street but it was kinda late already so we just walk around in town instead. At the end of the day everyone was dead beat.

Oh gosh, actually today i should have gone to church because its GOOD FRIDAY. Im feeling so bad now. sheesh. . . Dear lord pls forgive me though i have sin alot, like not going to church and all. I think if my boyf reads this he would find me really lame. . . haa. I was once very devoted to church.

I woke up gasping for air, frantically i thought i was going to die. lols. I think its because of boredom thats why im feeling so dead! I kinda dislike the feeling of being left at home. Lucky cutie sera was here if not i think i'll drop dead.

Tomorrow gonna head out to do a lil' shopping (:
next saturday its booze and party time with dearest xgeppy love. . . .

I did a very stupid thing today. hahaha, freaking funny ok.
I love my fat pui bong. Faster reach home. I wanna snuggle up and bite u!!! gee