Thursday, March 13

peek a boo

beautiful thing called love .
sweetheart u're my best (:

mnm is love. . .



We were fooling around when boyfriend sebas was out cycling!
haa! sera actually use my eye liner, eyes shadow and all
She star being artistic by drawing on my eye.
It was a diaster though. LOUSY art! haa. . .
No pics taken because it looks scary! lols.
ps: sexy boxers girl! geeeeeee.



This lil boy here spexx is a clever boy.
I love to play with him!!!
woof woof!
n it licks all over. . . . haa



Some random shots at marina!
more to be uploaded next time. . .
because its yongs cam n she have not upload it.


This pic we were still alive and awake. . . haa


Here comes the booze and all. . .

mnm are love again. . .

a jug for me. . .

and a jug for you. . .

we were hot and red! haa

we were almost dead! gosh.

Look how red is she man. omgoodness! lol


ZOO pics and NIGHT SAFARI will be uploaded some other time. . . (:
Nights universe!
poof! n im off!