Tuesday, June 24

i'll always remember you

Many things had happened this month. Be it ups or downs. I guess this month would be an unforgettable one. I realise true love really reveals when u tend to leave or lose someone. Sometimes you dont need to ask him or her to forgive once u made that decision or to leave or to stay. But something somehow made me realise that there is still another way to get things right. So yea i made the decision and now i realise how blissful I am now still to have him by my side. I know you wont ever let me down anymore. Times I spend with u now are so precious now. True love goes beyond anything. It is tough, but it never gives up. I LOVE YOU sebaspohapuila.

23rd JUNE,
an unexpected event happened. Darl woke me up early so that i could get spexx to the hospital. So i quickly changed and headed my way to the amk vet. When i saw him my heart almost drop. Never did i see him so weak ever before. Tears almost burst out form my eyes. After that i send him to james tan hospital at whitley road. Waited for him to get his blood test and xray. After that the doctor told me that i could head back home first and come again tomorrow. The transport uncle was kind enough to wait for me and all.

Darling was waiting downstairs so i quickly headed back. We were all pretty stressed up and worried sick about spexx. But we knew is was pointless of thinking so much. So me and darl decided to watch vcd. While watching half way we recieved a phone call. It was from the hospital. I now it was a bad news. I can see it form his face. suddenly the atmosphere turns cold and both of us broke down. It was a really hard thing to absorb.

Next moment, all of us headed to the hospital. Spexx has a liver problem said the doctor. He was born with an abnormal liver. One of his veins isnt working so his liver cant grow. There was no cure. We only could get him into medication and pro long his life but he'll be in discomfort. So why let him suffer all this. From a brighter view i kept repeating this in my mind. . . y do u need to suffer... y do u need to suffer... and so in a way it did calm me down. Its just so hard to let go sometimes but its for the best too. Life isnt fair sometimes. Its all fated and predistined. )':

Apuila i know deep down inside of u its difficult to let go still. I can somehow see it in ur eyes. Just think of it in a optimistic way although sometimes u would recall but its all for the best. Lets be strong alright? now there is a new precious in the family lets treat it with love. No matter what we know that spexx will always be in our hearts.

22 JUNE,
This was a very happy moment. Day out with xgeppy to celebrate emm, pats, pearl's birthday. There is more more n more photos to be uploaded pretty soon. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS. I love u all. Dining in marche was pretty satisfying. haa. Yummy!!! Enough of potatoes for this month for now. lol.