Friday, June 27

u'll always be my baby


20 JUNE
This was taken last friday<3
went towning and catch never back down together with wata and zx.
He with his geeky specs. lol.
no matter how geeky are u, i still love u. haa!

someone is trying to grab me. HELP!

17JUNE

Dinner with daddy. i love my daddy.
He's the best.


Ren joined daddy, aunt and myself for dinner and aft that we headed to hub to catch a movie.
'THE HAPPENING'
Its scary how those people actually killed themselves. 'screams'!

22 JUNE













It was emms, pats and pearls birthday.
Had a great time together.
We went to marche and dine.
Hope u girls had fun with cake. lol.
We caught a movie 'DONT MESS WITH THE ZOHAN'
Quite ridiculous la. lol.
LOVE YOU GIRLS MANY MANY.
Hope u girls love the gifts and all.



This lil cutie here makes me wanna have a baby now.
She's super duper adorable!

This was 3 months old +++



This was 5mths old+++

23 JUNE







Im tearing while uploading the pictures.
Do u know i miss u so much.
Its weird not having u around anymore.
Although i dont show my emotions anymore but. . .
I have to say that my heart feels kinda empty somewhere.
U'll always be remembered
I love u, yes i do :'(
I hope u'll appear in my dream one day and tell me that u're fine. . .

24 JUNE



Welcome to the family baby.
He is a naughty lil boy.
daddy sebas and mummy gen will love u. gee
I just love dogs. . .

25 JUNE




Nice scenery and ambience isnt it.
Had a meeting over at the jewl box at mount faber for some minister event.
Looking forward for the event on th 4th of JUNE. (:
yea! gonna have free cable car ride... gee!|


My office table is always messy. . . .
grrrrr....




I'll never forget this sushi day last month with my boss and colleagues.
LOLS.

Hard rock cafe. . . last month. . .
the band rocks.






Had some facial mask on which i helped darling and sera to apply.
Our face looked oily after applying yea?
But its not oily. haa





While working for chevolet we took some pics. . . <3